Need another midsize saw....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tapatalk doesn't show the signature so I didn't know what saws you had. Just figured a 550 and then what you said you had:D

Yeah what he said! And by the looks of it, you have an acute case of it! Quite common around here. It's thought to be caused by the breathing in of 2 stroke exhaust.:msp_biggrin:

Aspen fuel eases it up though - I Guess that is why I don't have it! :givebeer:

You already have two awesome 60cc and 70cc saws....I would buy a 346 ...Then you would have an awesome 50cc saw..:msp_biggrin:

I would buy the 545 or 550xp they are both perfect 50cc saws, both are light at 4.9kg power head weight ,I just brought a 545 18" and love it, fits perfectly in the middle of my solo 637 pruner and Husqvarna 372xp 24"

You already have two awesome 60cc and 70cc saws....I would buy a 346 ...Then you would have an awesome 50cc saw..:msp_biggrin:

Its another nice 50cc saw until you get one of these guys to port it. Mastermind made mine an AWESOME saw. :cool2:

And as usual the Rodney Dangerfield of saws, the Jonsered 2253 gets no respect. :( Terry still has great deals on new and new ported saws.

Back