Need answer about Woodmaster 4400 Quick(blower wont come on)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbowling

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Got up this morning to go to work and temp. ga. read 210, didnt have time to mess with it but checked wood in stove and it was about gone so figured it would cool down.... called home a couple hrs after I left and its still at 204....
came back home and figured out the flapper on the airintake was stuck open about 1/8 in., got it working again... well it took all day for it to cool back down to 160 where its supposed to come on and it didnt, down to 158 now and still hasnt come on..tried shutting off everything to reset no luck, set point is 170 w/10 deg. diff... everthing seems to be still set the same... What could be causing it not to come on, fan switch is on etc. have checked everything I can think of, called guys who installed it and they havent called me back, not even sure if they are dealers anymore so need help.. thanks guys.

Check the solenoid, it should have a fuse wired to it. If it's humming it's stuck. Lube it with WD40 or equivalent and work it back and forth and scrape the creasote from around the door opening that causes sticking as well.

stove

Check the solenoid, it should have a fuse wired to it. If it's humming it's stuck. Lube it with WD40 or equivalent and work it back and forth and scrape the creasote from around the door opening that causes sticking as well.

Went outside about 20 min. after posting the question and it started working by itself, go figure... seems to be working fine now... will lube everything though... thanks for the help.

Don't know about woodmaster but most boilers have a snapdisc wired into the air conrtol circuit to shut things down when temps get too high. Maybe it had to cool down to reset.

Back