Need help deciding on a saw. MS660 VS MS461

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice. Baileys currently has Oregon RW bars on sale and I was planning on getting a 28 for my 460, might just go with the 32 and get it over with. I'm not a fan of short bars on bigger saws. My 395xp usually wears a 36" and a 24 for just for fun

Very nice. Baileys currently has Oregon RW bars on sale and I was planning on getting a 28 for my 460, might just go with the 32 and get it over with. I'm not a fan of short bars on bigger saws. My 395xp usually wears a 36" and a 24 for just for fun

i have a couple reduced 28 and 32 oregons also ,my back likes the 32 better ,don't have to crunch over as much ,the extra reach is nice limbing too

32 is kind of standard issue for saws around here

Yes a 32 is way easier on the back, especially when you're about 6'2". Boy do I miss falling timber all day.:msp_sad:

i have a couple reduced 28 and 32 oregons also ,my back likes the 32 better ,don't have to crunch over as much ,the extra reach is nice limbing too

32 is kind of standard issue for saws around here

no offence to ya trx, but it kinda tickles me to see the long bars on 460 size saws. a 28 will load a 460 in the hardwood here. eh, gonna have to get up with randy soon. :D

no offence to ya trx, but it kinda tickles me to see the long bars on 460 size saws. a 28 will load a 460 in the hardwood here. eh, gonna have to get up with randy soon. :D

My 044 runs 32 also,works fine on the trees around here,stuff back east is harder than our stuff,Randy also mods my saws for tourque,whatever he does in there seems tp work

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back