Need help with a member pinesfarm

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
aw crap, got warm today, snow melted, found box and a pile of beer cans outside the shop from UPS from back in January dog has been peeing on it for quite some time now.

wait for it..........

found a brand spankin new MS881:jawdrop: but sort of crusty yellow and looks like a Pioneer from all the dog pee, still no 650, maybe monday..........wait same thing I've said about twelve times now

Last edited:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

:deadhorse:

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

the saw arrived today......no B.S. it's actually here!! Right on 3 months late.....well within a few days anyway.

Thank's to a few members here for a little push.

well I'm too stupid to post any pictures, but we all know what a 650 looks like. I now have a project for next winter, this one's over and I need to keep plugging away getting equipment ready for field work.

Yes, it's actually here, well most of it anyway. The other day Pinesfarm sent me a PM saying he forgot a couple items with it and that they are on the way also just a few days behind.

well I'm too stupid to post any pictures, but we all know what a 650 looks like. I now have a project for next winter, this one's over and I need to keep plugging away getting equipment ready for field work.

Yes, it's actually here, well most of it anyway. The other day Pinesfarm sent me a PM saying he forgot a couple items with it and that they are on the way also just a few days behind.

What he forget? The power Head!!!

I'm glad you got it, well, most of it. It's good to see he's communicating with you on the delayed parts. Follow through will seal the deal.

Glad you finally got your saw. I'm still not repping him though. Now, on to our next crisis................:spam:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back