Need help with Bandit wheels

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeguyinoh

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi eveyone. I have a bandit 250XP that has a blown out tire, size 33-12.50-16.5. This tire seems to be almost unavailable, except through the dealer, who wants an arm and a leg for it. I have plenty of chevy and ford 8 lug rims and tires, but will they fit this chipper? Does anyone know the bolt pattern? We didnt bother to check the bolt pattern as we were just going to bring back a tire and spoons and swap her out. The thing is sitting 60 miles away and I sure wouldnt mind using some stuff that is currently just in the way. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Dennis

Lol!

I've got 6.5" center to center for the side to side, and 2.5 stud to stud. Mine is an 2004 with the torflex (or whatever) axle.. maybe that's the difference.

newreply.php

And I use an 8 lug Chevy ( mid 90's) as a spare on my '01 200xp. Sorry for the double post, I hit the wrong button.

Thanks very much. Treeco, that was just what i was hoping for, thanks again, Dennis.

Latest posts

Back