Wheel bolt pattern on Bandit 200+XP, 250+XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeguyinoh

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Does anyone know offhand the wheel bolt pattern on Bandit chippers? I am headed to a sale next week week they have one of each, missing wheels and tires on each. I wouldnt mind taking a pair of tires and rims as these may go cheap since there is no loader there to set them on a trailer. I imagine that they are 5 on 4 1/2 but would like someone to confirm. Thanks

Going to the Edinburg forestry auction? I was gonna attend, but I'm help someone move. I have been to a few before. It is mostly wiped Davey stuff. Seems like there are some deals and then some of the stuff goes for way more than what I would call a good deal. My buddies dad has a mid 90's F-250 4x4 that he bought for under a grand and it is ready to go right now for plowing. He didn't put much in it. The old chuck and ducks go for 300 to a grand. Anything that has a feed wheel will be bringing at the very least 2500 bucks. So guys there just buy them for a few certain parts and scrap the rest. So watch out for them.

I don't think the lack of having tires on the chipper is gonna make a difference in the price. I doubt you are the only person thinking about bringing extra tires too. A lot of hillybillies and tree guys can use their mind too when loading stuff, so a having a loader there is moot.

Back