Need help with Timber wolf pump please

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well last week I had a little mishap with the inlet tube moved the splitter and hit a log . Inlet tube pulled out and is bent. The tube is a pressed fitting

Just a 3/4 tube but the place I bought the splitter from still "hasn't heard back from Timberwolf " about the part its been over a week. The part isnt shown in the parts diagram I have done a google but no place lists the inlet tube

if TW wont help, then call pump manufacturer, probably Barnes/Haldex/Concentric... can probably order one through them directly, and theyre not a very tight press fit, hammer and a block of wood will do fine, they usually have retaining compound on them also to help seal it in the pump.
i really wish they would stop using those ****** inlet tubes, and just use standard NPT port...

used some JB weld on my dads old splitter when the old fitting like that came loose.(read wore out). no part available.hasn't leaked since. hey, come to think of it thats how i found AS.:rock:

I bought a lightly used TW-5 that was under a year old that was leaking from where that inlet tube meet the pump because the press fit into the pump was really not a press fit at all. It was obviously a manufacturer defect. I was impressed that Timberwolf replaced the pump at no cost even though I was the second owner of the splitter. You hit your inlet but the press fit may not have been great from the factory.

Latest posts

Back