Need Stihl 031av or 32 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ubugarrity

ubugarrity

Hi. I'm looking for a coil for a Stihl 031av. Its not available anymore so I need to find a used on. Also, I was told that the coil to a 032 would fit but I would have to change the flywheel, Recoil/tank housing since its electronic ignition. So If I could find them that would work for me too. Thanks guys. Stay safe, John

ubugarrity

ubugarrity

I'll let you know

Thanks for the reply. I'll let you know. It is steep but its cheaper than a new saw. A friend at work said he had a 032 I could have but its at his country house and I don't know when I'll get it. Also I was told the 032 was electronic ignition and would fit on an 031 but I just saw an 032 on Ebay that said it only needed points. Now I'm confused. I'll try to call the dealer that gave me that info and see if I can use the 032 parts. Thanks, John

dre100

dre100

ArboristSite Lurker
sum early 031 had points My 031 is electronic but when it was about a year old it went bad and I had to get the new of a different design the Dealer said they had alot of problems and changed it I would look on e-bay or check around dealers 031 is a great saw they made alot of them and somebody has that in stock somewhere Donnie

Latest posts