Need to find crank seals PP-225

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Lary

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I need crank seals for my Poulan Pro 225. Every hit I can find through Google leads me to NLA answers. The Part Number appears to be 530-019059. I think they made many saws with this engine I assume maybe if I searched a different model I may have better luck? I see some on E-Bay but everyone I see looks different than the last. Anyone know of a place to look for them? I have tried Jacks Small Engines and E-Replacement Parts so far. Thanks Jeff

I need crank seals for my Poulan Pro 255. Every hit I can find through Google leads me to NLA answers. The Part Number appears to be 530-019059. I think they made many saws with this engine I assume maybe if I searched a different model I may have better luck? I see some on E-Bay but everyone I see looks different than the last. Anyone know of a place to look for them? I have tried Jacks Small Engines and E-Replacement Parts so far. Thanks Jeff

? rear handle one? Read post above

p255xxx.jpg

That will be a big help having a part number from a major supplier. I have a place about 20 miles away that does that kind of work. The sell bearings and all things like them called Motion Industries.

Back