Needed: 1/2" .500 pitch chainsaw chain - please help!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abbey27

Reaction score
Hi all,
We are in desperate need of a 1/2 inch .500 pitch chainsaw chain for a McCulloch 890. These are not available here in Australia and it would be much appreciated if anyone could help us out in terms of where we could purchase one of these from??
Thankyou in advance!

Hi all,
We are in desperate need of a 1/2 inch .500 pitch chainsaw chain for a McCulloch 890. These are not available here in Australia and it would be much appreciated if anyone could help us out in terms of where we could purchase one of these from??
Thankyou in advance!

Do you know how many links you need? I thought I had seen some posts from members with this size chain. I also see it on ebay now and then.

The McCulloch gear drives are the easiest to get .404 gears for. You can buy a new gear and a new loop of .404 chain for less that the cost of the 1/2 chain alone.

Bill

Hi all,
Thankyou in advance!

Hi are you atill looking for 1/2" chainsaw chain? I have a chainsaw aquiatance that owns a little over 14 feet of STIHL brand 1/2" X .063 gauge chainsaw chain new that would need to be broken and master linked. He is asking $150.00USD for the loop plus shipping cost. I personally have shipped to your country via ebay and paypal and was deemed "Top Bloke" on my feedback as an ebay seller of chainsaws.

Hi are you atill looking for 1/2" chainsaw chain? I have a chainsaw aquiatance that owns a little over 14 feet of STIHL brand 1/2" X .063 gauge chainsaw chain new that would need to be broken and master linked. He is asking $150.00USD for the loop plus shipping cost. I personally have shipped to your country via ebay and paypal and was deemed "Top Bloke" on my feedback as an ebay seller of chainsaws.

Old thread re-visited

Your acquittance is out of line on price:msp_mellow: The OP said he had a Mac 890. He/she could put a new .404 gear on it for $20, a new .404 chain for $30 and shipping to AUS for $15,

Latest posts

Back