Neewbie

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Dave bite the bullet and get a pro saw. pick up a 361 and you will never have to worry. The performance is there the saw is about the same weight if not lighter depending on bar and have some fun. I cut almost every weekend and If I didn't' have at least a 260pro I would be dissapointed. If your on here and like to cut wood, get rid of that 310 and get a decent saw, be it a 361 or a Husky 372xp. You will never regret the purchase. I own both and you can cut anything you want. You have what I call a farmsaw, It does ok but for a few extra bucks you can have a saw that will not only will last you a lifetime but it is worth rebuilding after you push it to the limits! If you want to keep youe underpowered farmsaw go ahead but.. You could buy a realsaw and see the chips fly.

Easy Husky Dave, Tarta gave me 3 months before I had a 3 saw plan. I haven't even had my 310 for a week yet,and you've got me buying a Pro already. Although I do like that 444, "Huh, nothing honey , I didn't say another saw,you heard me wrong" No honey, I didn't say 444, I said I like my 310 more,more & more.

4 saw plan...

When I found this site, I was looking for a parts list for an old 012 that I had that needed repaired... at the time I had a 011, 012 (not running) and a 031.

NOW, I have a fully functional 012, 031, MS440, and my newest find, a 088 Magnum.

It doesn't take long to get hooked, or to talk yourself into needing a bigger saw!

Hmm... Now if I could just find a deal on a MS660, my 5 saw plan will be complete! :)

Forget all that multi saw plan crap...
My opinion is start with an old heavy tempermental tourqy saw. then buy ((1)) newer saw,(440/372). You will have the perfect combo.
If you wanna collect, you will know it. If you wanna 361n or 660 you will know that too.
If you just wanna effectively produce fire wood YOUR GOOD!

Agree

I have to agree... I've been cutting for quite a while with mainly one saw... The others just seemed to call out "come and get me, bring me home"! ;)

Latest posts

Back