• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Never Before Fueled Solo 665

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your wife is awesome Randy :) heck i thought i got away with alot. i might get away with putting them up there for a pic but they'd never be up there for good.

That 550 has never been touched since I got it aside from sitting it up there.

your wife is awesome Randy :) heck i thought i got away with alot. i might get away with putting them up there for a pic but they'd never be up there for good.

Next to the entertainment center is a 1959 Williams Rocket pinball machine.......with a NOS 026 sitting on top of it.

Next to the entertainment center is a 1959 Williams Rocket pinball machine.......with a NOS 026 sitting on top of it.

what's with the tube? you not with the times or something? i take it you don't have a smart phone with tapatalk then.

what's with the tube? you not with the times or something? i take it you don't have a smart phone with tapatalk then.

That old TV just will not die. I've had it for about 20 years. We have a nice "smart" flat screen in the bedroom though.

Also Randy....665 not 655.:dumb:

What? Look again bro. :laugh:

So when you were doing contracting work did you have some 2x4s and drywall scraps up there?

My living room....

View attachment 389357

Here's an idea; When making a post on the internet, please do your best to make sense. It makes it much more enjoyable for the reader.

Latest posts

Back