never would i thought this would happen a beaver is stealing my firewood!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ill have to try the pepper trick for now. how often do you have to do it?

You'll need to refresh it after a good rain. Buy it in bulk! It's cheaper than those "critter ridder" type sprays, and works much better.

Just watch the drift if it's breezy. You don't want to be inhaling it! :cry:

(Don't ask me how I know.) :hmm3grin2orange:

Find one of the people around you with a dog that likes to eat critters. Well actually you can't do that since your in Ct (where there tons of tree huggers) lol For a price I can send my two ground hog killing machines up there for a weekend lol.

This is the funniest thread outside of the joke and politics forums.

Please post pics or video if you have the equipment handy when the bucked-tooth varmint's doing his thing.

I've done my best to stay away from the beaver - wood thing.

yeah i havent seen him today do far either. maybe he got hit by a car lol. i dunno, my buddys like get a gun with a silencer. that would be the fun way to go but a little pricy. if i get any pics or video ill post it for sure. damn thievin bastard

yeah i havent seen him today do far either. maybe he got hit by a car lol. i dunno, my buddys like get a gun with a silencer. that would be the fun way to go but a little pricy. if i get any pics or video ill post it for sure. damn thievin bastard

seriously...how much wood has he or can he really take?

wouldn't some cheap chicken wire do the trick?

or, better yet, walk over to his "house" (dam) and take your wood back.

im sure the amount of wood it did take wasnt much. but id still rather not have a beaver in my back yard where the kids are for a good chunk of the day.

i hear ya.

a dog would do wonders. just him being there barking at it would make the beaver turn tail.

Beavers and other animals have been causing lots of troubles lately.I have a cousin who is well known for his trapping skills.He got a letter from Washington D.C about 2 months ago saying they needed his assistance.It seems there was both a beaver and a coon trying to get into the White House.The beaver has since been snared.

Beavers and other animals have been causing lots of troubles lately.I have a cousin who is well known for his trapping skills.He got a letter from Washington D.C about 2 months ago saying they needed his assistance.It seems there was both a beaver and a coon trying to get into the White House.The beaver has since been snared.

ouch.

.....i still have tears in my eyes.

Last edited:
Around here, Im pretty sure, if the animal is causing damage you can legally hunt/trap it.

I would call your DNR and see what they say. They may know someone who can take care of your problem.

A video of the thieving beaver is a good idea too. :popcorn:

Bill-Murray---Caddyshack--C10101656.jpg

LOL:hmm3grin2orange:

:wave:

:clap: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Back