New 343 Husky at a steal of a price!! CAD is Bad!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikocker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
attachment.php

Wow! the bargain gods were smiling on me this weekend. . . I cruised on in to one of my local Husky dealers Friday after work and ran into what I think is the best deal I ever got on a Husky.

The dealer was closing out a 2 year old brand new 343 Husky that was the last one he had in stock for $200 off regular price!! Normally $750 and I walked out the door with it for $545 and he even knocked and additional 2% off for cash!! In addition he set it up and test ran it for me.

Of course the 343 isn't a saw - - but a heavy duty brush trimmer. I've been looking for a new on to replace my trusty old Echo that has served me well for a ton of years. The Echo was a bit underpowered - but with this new 343 that will no longer be a problem.

Mine is the 343 R which is the non-etech model while the new 343 FR has the e-tech engine.
Specs are :
45cc -2.7 HP - 12,500 max rpm - holds 1.9 pints of fuel and weighs 18.1 lbs.
Comes with pack-style shouder harness and tool kit, that actually includes carb screwdriver and scrench and allen wrenches. Also has trimmer head and tri blade heads and can accept the clearing saw blade. This should definitely help maintain all the trails on my property and help to clear new ones!

Here's some photos.

Al :cheers:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Good Grab

Get a Beaver Blade for that bad boy and when you have a bunch of 4 inch diameter or less saplings and pucker brush to clear, your back will thank you.

Take Care

Every time I go look at good trimmers like that, I wonder why they are so expensive vs chainsaws of the same cc class.

nice trimmer ya got there.
Ian

Yeah I know it doesn't make sense.

Every time I go look at good trimmers like that, I wonder why they are so expensive vs chainsaws of the same cc class.

Ian

Thanks HH,
I've never considered buying on this nice 'til this deal came up.
Who knows maybe they charge by the pound?? Good 45cc saw 9-10lbs. $300-400 - - Good 45cc brushcutter 17-18 lbs. $600-800? LOL LOL!!

Ian

sweet, i need one of those. Yes i really "need" one.

Thanks HH,
I've never considered buying on this nice 'til this deal came up.
Who knows maybe they charge by the pound?? Good 45cc saw 9-10lbs. $300-400 - - Good 45cc brushcutter 17-18 lbs. $600-800? LOL LOL!!

Could it have to do with the "really need" factor? :confused:

Last edited:
Great Buy!!!!

That reminds me I never intended to buy a Stihl Kombitool and I got it half price new because it was old 2 stroke model that he still had lying around.

congratulation!!!

Latest posts

Back