• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold new 36" Tsumura lite bar - stihl mt - $115 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
redbull660

redbull660

Addicted to ArboristSite
could also make one of these into .404 for $15 more. Also have a nice skip 404 chain to go with it. add $20 - 104dl 063 404 full skip semi chisel

Stumps

Stumps

Redbull660,
I’m looking to equip my ms460 and P85 with this bar for Felling and mill respectively.

(I’ve got the bar mount adapterD009-Do025)
And, I’ve easily found the .063” ripping chain but loose traction on full skip 3/8 .063”.
I’m a Round file : chisel or semi cutters are fine Ive had good luck with Stihl chain loops

.050” skip is everywhere around here -I run it out of convenience on my ES-25”
Do you have .063” skip loops 114-115? Or know something I haven’t found- I just had my Stihl dealer tell me three weeks ago Stihl doesn’t make a 36” bar in .063”——. Which is wrong... So here I am.

I’m trying to buy that bar with a lot of words attached and a logical and simple solution tied to it.

Thanks. Brian

Latest posts