new 372xp xtorq carb questions.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also just picked up a brand new 372xp nd was wondering (sencw the dealer never adjusted the carb) if I would have to adjust after the break in, mine also flooded a few times following starting procedure, down the road was also thinking of unlimited coil and ported exhaust, I work for a commercial land clearing company, also residential arborist and fire wood wrk on the weekends

I also just picked up a brand new 372xp nd was wondering (sencw the dealer never adjusted the carb) if I would have to adjust after the break in, mine also flooded a few times following starting procedure, down the road was also thinking of unlimited coil and ported exhaust, I work for a commercial land clearing company, also residential arborist and fire wood wrk on the weekends

Pull it 4 times choked and take the choke off even if it doesn't pop. They like to flood the first few times until the rings seat.

That's very true I noticed that yesterday while cold starting before cutting a cord nd a half of wood, warm it starts fine tho, do any of u kno how unlimited coils hold out vs. limited? Am I better off keeping her stock so she'll last longer or will unlimited last the same?

Latest posts

Back