New Arborist Pants!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi

I just received a pair of chainsaw pants that have been made for arborists. Its the first run from an NZ company that have made some ???? good saw pants and chaps in the past. They have a new lighter armour than chainsaw pants but have it protecting the calves also. They have zip up pocket (???? fantastic!) and the outers are made up of a lycra cotton blend which are so much cooler than the normal gear not to mention alot more stretchy!
Im going to thrash them over the next few months to see how they work out, so far they have been great. (my last pair got tested with a 60mph plus motorcycle crash and being attacked by a dog)

How much do you pay for a good set of saw pants where yall from?

Any chance you can tell us were you got them from?

Uh, it's been a while since he posted to this thread... Saddam Hussein was still at large...:laugh:

just kidding - but it is kinda old. I'd be surprised if you get a response.

i ordered a pair of pfanner gladiator pants from Sherrill But they never showed up! Called after 3 weeks and said they no longer stock them???? So I ordered a pair from a place in BC. They are expensive but heard they are worth it.

Those pants I got to test ended up being product line with some minor changes, all my guys wear them (I have mine on now). They are made by a company called Harvestwear here in NZ under the brand Clogger. Awesome pants, but they are alot cheaper than whats listed on that sight here.

Clogger Arborist Trousers

I dont mean to turn this into a product push but I brought one of these rain jackets a while back, then got one of each of my guys, they are really really good for climbing in and tough as heck.

http://www.timberlineinternational.com/products/forestry/forestry-wet-weather/breathable-zip-cape

When its a bit colder I wear a fleece Tshirt underneath like this one, they look good, fluro and warm.

http://www.timberlineinternational....estry-hi-vision-clothing/polarfleece-teeshirt

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back