new climbing saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone hits it on the button about the legendary 020, i mean the 200T, I have been climbing with many saws for 25 years. Stihl 020's 200Ts , im still calling them 020's 044 066's I know there 200's 440's and 660 now just shows my age. That's the saw! There is no other. And it can cut all day long all week long. 16 inch bar professional chain and cut away, let the saw do the cutting and keep her reved as you go through the wood. Clean the filters and be safe! that's no toy! if ya can get another one do it fast. I just got two more from ebay and their not cheap. Untill Stilh works out the 201 better they will be in high demand. But keep on the look out for the up coming ultimate climbing saw the new Stihl is coming.......

Everyone hits it on the button about the legendary 020, i mean the 200T, I have been climbing with many saws for 25 years. Stihl 020's 200Ts , im still calling them 020's 044 066's I know there 200's 440's and 660 now just shows my age. That's the saw! There is no other. And it can cut all day long all week long. 16 inch bar professional chain and cut away, let the saw do the cutting and keep her reved as you go through the wood. Clean the filters and be safe! that's no toy! if ya can get another one do it fast. I just got two more from ebay and their not cheap. Untill Stilh works out the 201 better they will be in high demand. But keep on the look out for the up coming ultimate climbing saw the new Stihl is coming.......

Who do you use for a Stihl dealer in the Southington area ?

Who do you use for a Stihl dealer in the Southington area ?

Jason over at Schmidts and Serafines in Waterbury! is my first Choice, been working with Jason for over 20 years! Well since I live in Southington we also have Superior on meriden waterbury rd. ehhhh! I mainly use them for hardware stuff or convenience. Then ya got Snow White in Plainville as the Husqvarna dealer / think they sell Echo's too. Im a hard core stihl man. Jason knows his stuff over at Schmidts and Serafines.

That traffic from Southington to Waterbury is brutal and especially where they are doing that huge road rebuilding right in front of Schmidts.

Superior is good for hardware, small things like you mentioned, never think of them for equipment sales or service.

Equipment sales seem like an after thought there, rentals being the core business.

Latest posts

Back