New Colors.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jason don't you have more saws to buy or something seems like you've become
the King Chainsaw Nerd on the internet in the last couple weeks.

Sweet merciful crap! They finally got rid of that make me wanna upchuck green. Things are starting to look a bit more normal round here.

CubCadet1000Series.jpg

the green was much better.......

Yes! I certainly liked the last version of green much better than this. It is as if everything is back in a haze again just like it was with the first change.

How can you guys like this? Talk about eye strain!!

Bob

Ah, I was so focused on the scintillating saw talk that I did not notice the color change. Looks good to me, but the green was good also.

If you mods are listening, I thought I'd mention that I like that you're mixing things up. Good effort! Just a caution, though, you won't ever make everyone happy so don't get too hung up on it. Do the best you can and call it a day.

If I may be allowed to chime in also, my pet peeve is the search function. Or maybe it's not the search function but access to all the previous posts. There's a mountain of great info there that reflects years of collective work. Any chance we can work on that? My mechanic skills suck, but I can read, and it has made a lot of difference.

Thanks for listening.

Plus I just like the color blue.......

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WooaGkKSwpY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WooaGkKSwpY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I don't know about you boys, but this blue version is worse on my eyes than any previous version. The blue changes in color as I move my head. Kind of like looking at a laptop when the screen is moved back too far.

Latest posts

Back