New helper on the way!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing beats the feeling of being a new dad. Not untill they start to grow and begin to dunn you for money.

Enjoy them while they are little , it goes by quickly, to quickly. Congradulations !

Good luck, I hope all goes well and you have a healthy boy. I too have a wife expecting, only about 6 weeks away from our first. Starting to get a little nervous.

Make sure there is nothing within the wife's reach that can be thrown at your head when she finds out she is in labor and you are on the 'net

lol...

With all these future AS members being born,I'm beginning to think that CAD isnt the only thing one might catch by being here :monkey:

We have been in the delivery room since before 2:00am! We are hoping our new little guy is here before dinner. My wife is currently walking the halls tryind to speed things up! Wish us luck!

Sounds like a eventful night... hopefully you have been able to grab a power nap or two! Congrats! :cheers:

He is here!! Born at 13:13 weight 7lbs 11 oz 20in long Mom and baby are doing great! We named him Colton James. Thanks for the thoughts and well wishes.

Congrats to you and the Missus Valk!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

I reckon we know where you'll be for a bit while avoiding sleep! LOL!!!

Spoil the Missus a bit and try to get some rest!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Just a few minutes into the world!

Colton%20James.jpg

Latest posts

Back