New Members. Please Read. You May Be In Danger!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF ?

He's a Kiwi so he'd be doing a Maori Haka (and probably scare you buggers off :lol: ) The Didge and Aborigines are Aussie........there's this thing called the Tasman Sea between the mainland and the Shaky Isles. ;)

American's learn geography from war coverage on TV so it's not suprising they have the better half of the planet confused. Most of them think there a bridge from Auckland to Sydney:greenchainsaw:

New Members. Please Read. You May Be In Danger!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a disease spreading on this site called CAD (aka Chainsaw Addiction Disorder or Chainsaw Acquisition Disease). The source of this disease has now been determined.

Yes very tragic, also new members should be made that the disorder is a progressive disorder that often leads to a co-morbid affliction CMD which is defined as chainsaw modification disorder. In this progression afflicted persons will attempt to modify or have modified the chainsaws that were acquired in the earlier stages of the disorder.

Initially symptoms are confined to slight hearing loss associated with increased SPL (sound pressure levels) created by muffler mods. After this relatively benign phase toxicological effects are often observed, blood analysis frequently indicated elevated levels of lead and upper respiratory tract irritation. The suspect cause is the use of aviation fuels containing lead and high oil ratios. Respiratory tract irritation is particularly acute in individuals with a sensitivity to castor oils.

Other symptoms may also bee seen at this stage including RSI (repetitive strain injuries), to the hand and wrist areas it is believed these are predominantly caused by hours spent conducting computer searches on chainsaw modification related topics. This is further compounded by the high frequency vibrations of porting tools and ultimately the stress imparted to the wrist tendons when starting high compression chainsaws. Medical practitioners are advised to watch for embedded aluminium and steel particles under the skin of the hands as a sign of advancement in the progression of the disorder.

Later in the progression hearing loss becomes more profound, it is suspected this is a result of adding tuned pipes to the chainsaws which dramatically raised SPL and associated hearing damage. Also blood analysis often reveals elevated levels of metabolized methanol with a suspected source being race fuel.

This is a progressive disorder, however most individuals eventually grow out of it, none the less it can be a debilitating and scarring disorder lasting many years.

Just alittle late don'cha think

I Think this is a little too dang late, and a new guy won't listen anyway. "It won't happen to me" syndrome.

American's learn geography from war coverage on TV so it's not suprising they have the better half of the planet confused. Most of them think there a bridge from Auckland to Sydney:greenchainsaw:

Hey, what makes a better story; aborigines and doos or sheep. See my point?:)

And if you do have some sheep stories...keepem' to yourself.

Last edited:
I can control it i can control it .After just one more ok after that one .LOL
This is not a very good support group >Hey did you see whats on ebay.
Like tellin a crackhead were the best rock is .:cheers:

one bite is all it take

it starts with a howhum saw and leads to more power and then differrent breeds and all hope is lost:givebeer:

:cheers:

You mean there isn't one? Why not? Wouldn't that make it so much easier to get from one place to the other?:monkey:

heck if we can build a ladder to the stars..........:dizzy:

:greenchainsaw:

Yes very tragic, also new members should be made that the disorder is a progressive disorder that often leads to a co-morbid affliction CMD which is defined as chainsaw modification disorder. In this progression afflicted persons will attempt to modify or have modified the chainsaws that were acquired in the earlier stages of the disorder.

Initially symptoms are confined to slight hearing loss associated with increased SPL (sound pressure levels) created by muffler mods. After this relatively benign phase toxicological effects are often observed, blood analysis frequently indicated elevated levels of lead and upper respiratory tract irritation. The suspect cause is the use of aviation fuels containing lead and high oil ratios. Respiratory tract irritation is particularly acute in individuals with a sensitivity to castor oils.

Other symptoms may also bee seen at this stage including RSI (repetitive strain injuries), to the hand and wrist areas it is believed these are predominantly caused by hours spent conducting computer searches on chainsaw modification related topics. This is further compounded by the high frequency vibrations of porting tools and ultimately the stress imparted to the wrist tendons when starting high compression chainsaws. Medical practitioners are advised to watch for embedded aluminium and steel particles under the skin of the hands as a sign of advancement in the progression of the disorder.

Later in the progression hearing loss becomes more profound, it is suspected this is a result of adding tuned pipes to the chainsaws which dramatically raised SPL and associated hearing damage. Also blood analysis often reveals elevated levels of metabolized methanol with a suspected source being race fuel.

This is a progressive disorder, however most individuals eventually grow out of it, none the less it can be a debilitating and scarring disorder lasting many years.

You nailed it TW!
Tomorrow night im planning open heart surgery on the 262XP
Now that i found where the GF hid my dremel!
You missed the obssession with Tachs or is that just me?

attachment.php

Here is a "Poor Andy" picture.......:) :) :) :)

Should be "Pour Andy!":cheers:

Back