New Mini skidsteer stumpgrinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thor's Hammer

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Heres a few photos of our new product
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Wow that is awesome, great work great idea. I used to wonder how to do this to a small skid-steer i used. Your idea is very close to what I visioned. Your going to be happy with that ,again excellent work and idea.

Mini/stump grinder

Just one question. Why did you chose a gas motor over a hydraulic motor? I'm thinking of doing the same thing, only with my ASV-RC30, and an old vermeer unit.:confused: :confused:

Just one question. Why did you chose a gas motor over a hydraulic motor? I'm thinking of doing the same thing, only with my ASV-RC30, and an old vermeer unit.:confused: :confused:

We have hydraulic drive units, but they just dont have enough power. With Kohler now doing a 39hp unit, it would need a 50hp minimum skdsteer to compete. If anybody has a hiflow skidsteer and wants one of these units, I can fit a hydraulic motor instead. It has been stress tested with 85hp, so its plenty strong enough, and has a 56" swing.

Latest posts

Back