New Pacific Energy Pacific

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NWnewguy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I just got my PE Pacific installed today and I am impressed so far. The build quality on this thing is amazing. My old stove was a Lopi, and it wasn't bad either, but this thing is really well put together. The fan is really quit as well, I wasn't expecting the fan to be as quit as it is. The Lopi was definitely a lot louder. Only time will tell, but so far I am really happy with the purchase.

Awesome stove for sure , congrads ............

Go show that bad boy off on ********** , lot of wood'ies over there on stoves.

You should get many miles out of that stove and the Lifetime warranty to back you up is a real nice feature too.

I own the Summit classic free standing stove and just love it.

http://www.**********/econtent/index.php/forums/

Rspike, NWnewguy,

I'm curious what kind of burn time both of you are getting from your PE's. Esp NWnewguy as you're more than likely burning the same wood I am.

I have an Avalon Olympic but I'm building a new house and I'm trying to find something better looking, longer burning, etc. I have a listed burn time of 12 hours, but I REALLY acheive about 6-7 hours, 8 at the very max (fir, alder, madrona).

Those are definately handsome units.

Let me know, THANKS

Burn times

You know I really can't say yet what the burn time is going to average out to. The magority of what I have been burning is the pressed logs made by North Idaho Energy. They last forever. Last night I put two logs in at 6:30 and when I got back downstairs in the morning at 6:20 there were still enough hot coals to relight more wood. I wish that I had some good seasoned Madrona to try out but I got this stove after the weather had already gotten wet for the year and I am getting a really good supply for next year, but I don't have any seasoned wood for this year. If I get some from someone I will definitely try it and post the results. I am really impressed with the No. Ida. Energy logs though. They cost $.94 a piece for a 8lb log which is definitely more than I would like to spend and I don't really plan on using them next year, but compared to the ones you get at China-Mart ($16 for 6, 6lb logs) they are a good deal and they last longer. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, yet.

Back