New saw in my possession...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I flooded my 562 so bad today that I ended up cutting a truckload of stacked oak with it. I was impressed. One was 17-18" across and it did great. I liked the weight when limbing. The stihl chain was impressive too. First experience with that. Russ

I flooded my 562 so bad today that I ended up cutting a truckload of stacked oak with it. I was impressed. One was 17-18" across and it did great. I liked the weight when limbing. The stihl chain was impressive too. First experience with that. Russ
A light weight hot rod 50cc can be more fun and get the job done just fine! :)

A light weight hot rod 50cc can be more fun and get the job done just fine! :)
I hear you Don. I wonder how close a 550xp with a good woods port job would be to a 562XP. It would probably handle my firewood needs just fine, but need and want have very little to do with one another when it comes to saws. I am looking at a top handle older xp but I have no clue what I would do with it.
A port job by Mitch on the 562 is next, then who knows... Russ

Bluefish, I like the kitchen table approach. That's the way I used to roll, too. 066 on the table, quadrajet on the end table, Keith Black pistons in the bookcase, KX500 in the back hallway. IT400 in the basement, Low Rider in the living room...... you know. Wimmens is funny about it, though.

Bluefish, I like the kitchen table approach. That's the way I used to roll, too. 066 on the table, quadrajet on the end table, Keith Black pistons in the bookcase, KX500 in the back hallway. IT400 in the basement, Low Rider in the living room...... you know. Wimmens is funny about it, though.
What they don't know won't hurt them... Much. One Saturday a month she clears that table off and I clean all our edc guns whether they need it or not
I did get ripped for clean the canister filter on my fish tank in her favorite stainless steel colander. It is mine now, I bought her a new one Russ
:cry:

Can't read the sticker on my phone, did you buy it from Lee? That place makes me feel like a kid in a candy store :D

Can't read the sticker on my phone, did you buy it from Lee? That place makes me feel like a kid in a candy store :D
Yup, they treat me good there, his grand daughter is friends with my boy, went to Lee academy together. He is a great guy, always answer all my questions.
I feel like a poser in his shop sometimes. When these hardcore dudes come in from pucker brush with a beat up 281xp or an 066 I just let them cut in front of me just to hear them talk. It is indeed a candy store. I gotta go up and pick up two sugihara lites he ordered for me next week, maybe I will shoot a few pics to share on here. Russ

Yup, they treat me good there, his grand daughter is friends with my boy, went to Lee academy together. He is a great guy, always answer all my questions.
I feel like a poser in his shop sometimes. When these hardcore dudes come in from pucker brush with a beat up 281xp or an 066 I just let them cut in front of me just to hear them talk. It is indeed a candy store. I gotta go up and pick up two sugihara lites he ordered for me next week, maybe I will shoot a few pics to share on here. Russ
Muh wife went to LA, grew up in Kingman.

Back