New Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What size bar did you get? I went on line today and saw a 572 xp with a 20" bar for $830. It was at a Denver online dealer that I buy parts from over the counter. They might cut me a little better deal face to face.

What size bar did you get? I went on line today and saw a 572 xp with a 20" bar for $830. It was at a Denver online dealer that I buy parts from over the counter. They might cut me a little better deal face to face.

where did you find a 572 xp ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

not in this galaxy boss !!!

jk

Thats a 20" bar on it got it for 749 and bought the oil with it to extend the warranty:rock: i'm going to run the husky premix for awhile to avoid any mix issues while im breaking it in, this thing reallly runs and no issues starting at all. I have a 550 xp also its running like a champ right with it.

freaking sweet looking saw,,, ohhhhhhhhhhh by the way,, the bar is on upside down

The chain is backwards too when the bar is upside down. Just in case ya didn't know. :msp_mellow:

Last edited:
Congrats!!!

I'm pretty sure that will be my next saw!!! They have two at my Husky dealer down the road. I'm afraid I've been coveting somewhat.

I just got a 390xp and you've ran yours before I've ran mine and I've had mine for over two weeks! They sent me the wrong bar... Twice! I just received the correct one a little bit ago. I should be cutting tomorrow morning. I messed up my thread. I should've divided it into two parts.

Oh well, congrats again on an awesome saw!!! rep sent!

And btw, what part of Arkansas are you from? I'm from the NW corner.

I'm in Northeast Arkansas man it has been hot this week thought I was gonna stroke out cuttin up all that pecan!!

Back