New Saw!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly yes.But considering im a 16 year old on a homestead i think its fine:drinkingcoffee:.Trust me,in my country most people don't even get a 251 nor have the money for it so a 362 its pretty much one of the most expensive and well respected saws around here;)
362 is a great saw, almost as good as the 361. You have plenty of time to acquire more.

I've had a 362 for 13 years has been a great saw. Zero problems gas and oil and chains, always starts hot or cold.
Good to know!I was a little skeptical when i went to my dealer and asked for a 1000 USD saw but im finally sure that if i take good care of it maybe even my future son would be able to hear that engine.đź‘Ś:chop:

Is that the M-Tronic? Good saw, and will last a long time taken care of. Did you consider the 400c?
Its not M-tronicAs not only mydealer didn’t have it but also M-tronics are also more expensive.Like here in Romania a 362 with m-tronic is the same price as a 462 with adjustable carb,and since i didn’t need anything above 60 cc’ the m-tronic 362 was just not worth its money thats why i went with the classic carb one.

So Andrew15 what does a MS362 cost in Romania.
It was on a discount for 4460 RON(980,54 USD)and came with a extra chain,1l of hp oil and a litre of forest plus oil,but without the discount it was just the chainsaw and everything else in the box for about 4800 RON(1.055,29 USD) so yeah,i got it on a legendary offer i'd say.

Andrew15, I don't know how much and how often you're running the 362, but consider using Aspen, more consistent and ethanol free, available at Hornbach, obviously more expensive but safer! Enjoy and stay safe!

Andrew15 nice job says a lot about you... 15year old kid making a purchase like that if you saved the money yourself. That saw should last you a lifetime if taken care of... I hope you have Non Ethanol Premium gas available there. Here in the states if you buy Stihl HP Ultra with our saw the warranty double on a homeowner purchase. The ultra is pretty good oil and it all I run... there lot other opinion on oils but for myself that what I run. Just remember to let you saw cool down on long cuts before you shut it off... people seem to get in the habit of just shutting their saw down mediately on the last cut. Just let it idle a bit before you shut it off. Run your saw thru a couple of heat cycle before you use it is my suggestion. Some professional thou just run their saw just as hard out of the box, but my opinion is couple heat cycle can't hurt. Nice saw!

It was on a discount for 4460 RON(980,54 USD)and came with a extra chain,1l of hp oil and a litre of forest plus oil,but without the discount it was just the chainsaw and everything else in the box for about 4800 RON(1.055,29 USD) so yeah,i got it on a legendary offer i'd say.
wow... that expensive there. I was just at the saw shop a few mins ago... guess we're spoiled. I was curious just checked price here $889 (not on sale) carburetor model, with bar and chain package.

Latest posts

Back