New saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RATHRBCUTN

RATHRBCUTN

ArboristSite Member
Well it's new to me, just picked up a Homelite EZ at an auction for 3$. Looked it over last night seems like it has good comp. Don't think it's getting spark. Anybody have any info on these, maybe a manual or parts breakdown.

I will try to post pics tonight when I get home. But I will say it's different from the pics of others I have seen. It's orange with a Blue back handle, looks original,never seen this model with two colors, is it normal.

andrethegiant70

andrethegiant70

Addicted to ArboristSite
I've seen red and black on these a lot, though they may come in other colors. Pretty nice looking saw, really. There are plenty of these parts saws around, you shouldn't have any trouble finding a donor. One of the folks on here might know if there is a solid state ignition module that you can use.... I know my XL12 benefitted from one.

blackoak

blackoak

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well it's new to me, just picked up a Homelite EZ at an auction for 3$. Looked it over last night seems like it has good comp. Don't think it's getting spark. Anybody have any info on these, maybe a manual or parts breakdown.

I will try to post pics tonight when I get home. But I will say it's different from the pics of others I have seen. It's orange with a Blue back handle, looks original,never seen this model with two colors, is it normal.

Please post a pict. I have seen Blue and white, red and white, red and black EZ's never a blue and orange. I bet someone has replaced the rear handle with an older blue Ez handle on a newer red one

Last edited:

Latest posts