New Show on Nat Geo Big Bad Wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man !! Im cheap...I have one of those compact digital air antennas up in the attic . I get a ton of free HD shows...but not that one :( Poop :(

I like it , it's decent, you guys member the show "saw for hire" lol they were retards, these guys seem decent

Looks neat. There are a couple of episodes and several short clips on natgeo's website. Script blocker is preventing direct link but channel.nationalgeographic.com gets you close. Hmmm... looks like the full episodes are pay per view only though. :(

Them folks from Boston... they talk funny.

Last edited:
Thats what I thought too, started a thread on the chainsaw forum about the show and the majority pretty much thought it was all staged????:(

It dosent look staged at all, i think that one dude is a drunk lol but other than that it seems normal

I am firmly convinced that watching any reality show makes you stupider.

Sorry boys, it is staged drama.

On Ax men, the cretin Dave was a hired actor.

Thats what I thought too, started a thread on the chainsaw forum about the show and the majority pretty much thought it was all staged????:(

Anytime a pro crew damages a swing set and dings a car on the same episode, it is staged! To say nothing of all the yelling with almost every cut. Axmen warmed over, just wait they'll get that bad.

Harry K

Back