New Stihl 361c commercial

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, telling not to drop start but not wearing ppe, how wrong is that.... seriously, nothing wrong with drop starting if you know what youre doing...

oh, and that chain was DULL

lol, telling not to drop start but not wearing ppe, how wrong is that.... seriously, nothing wrong with drop starting if you know what youre doing...

oh, and that chain was DULL

Guess you are right about the chain.........:laugh: :laugh: :ices_rofl: :bang: :bang:

I hope the chain was dull. My 270 would have cut a lot faster than that. :)

Makes me wonder what y'all keep pushing the 361 so hard. :jester:

Poor 361...

I could clobber him with my 290!

Dull chain... (or a blown engine!)
No shirt...
No gloves...
No glasses...
No chaps...
No ear protection...
Boots? Fuzzy photo... looks like sneakers.

At least he has someone to take him to the hospital after walking around w/o his chain brake on. Also not quite what I would call drop starting. Sort of drop starting, but no drop in it.

And that "BIG" log... ooooooohhhhhhhh...... Homer Simpson wiggly finger scary. Man oh man. I cut that size stuff around here all the time. I dunno about it being the muther load. Spoiled here I guess. Maybe if it was oak or madrone. Looks like grand fir to me. Light stuff. Not great firewood.

Shaking head... egads.

Gotta hand it to them!

Yes, we could pick them apart on the way "not" to do things, and yes, most of us work a little more efficiently, should we say?

But there out there, bought a nice saw, found them some firewood and are happy with there task!

I have sold firewood to people with that same log standing at the corner of there land. Everybody starts somewhere, there well on there way to getting that saw paid for. I am better for having watched that vid! thanks

Neg rep...

Gotta hand it to them! (snip)

But there out there, bought a nice saw, found them some firewood and are happy with there task!

Well, from the looks of that vid, he has had other saws. His technique and ability just is not that good. He may as well have a 290, it would not be any different. I think that I do not want to be anywhere near them, though I am sure there are many of him around here.

My girlfriend and I go out and we can cut a 3/4 cord in the large bed 3/4 ton Ford in about 2 hours now. That is out and back, and stacked at the house. Mix of madrone, Doug fir and maple. We are not experts, but I carry extra chains, extra saws and I at least wear a minimum of: gloves, ear plugs, and glasses, and chaps and a hard hat if I am doing any felling. With razor sharp chains the cutting is the fast part. Loading it into and out of the PU is the harder task.

Dunno... I have to give neg rep points (is this guy on AS???) for people that do not know what they are doing, admit that they are not doing it right, really suck at what they are doing in spades, and then post a video about it for others to immitate. I want to see the video of him mixing gas... and what he uses for bar oil. :sucks:

Well, from the looks of that vid, he has had other saws. His technique and ability just is not that good. He may as well have a 290, it would not be any different. I think that I do not want to be anywhere near them, though I am sure there are many of him around here.

My girlfriend and I go out and we can cut a 3/4 cord in the large bed 3/4 ton Ford in about 2 hours now. That is out and back, and stacked at the house. Mix of madrone, Doug fir and maple. We are not experts, but I carry extra chains, extra saws and I at least wear a minimum of: gloves, ear plugs, and glasses, and chaps and a hard hat if I am doing any felling. With razor sharp chains the cutting is the fast part. Loading it into and out of the PU is the harder task.

Dunno... I have to give neg rep points (is this guy on AS???) for people that do not know what they are doing, admit that they are not doing it right, really suck at what they are doing in spades, and then post a video about it for others to immitate. I want to see the video of him mixing gas... and what he uses for bar oil. :sucks:

Donno .... if would neg point the guy? I saw a commercial were this guy biffs on his mtn bike, cept he didn't have a mtn bike, I encourage that type of behaviour!

Latest posts

Back