New thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. I found this old movie; this was the project I put the winch on the grapple for. I'll try to get some pics of it mounted on the tractor, with some closeups of the winch and hydraulic setup.

{YouTube video link}

Note: this link won't work until Dec 28 at noon. Sorry! It's a new upload.
They had to put a baby sitter (mod) in charge of you boys? I call that progress. :)

Only prob you 2 have is it takes 2 major food groups to get together to produce one crane job....a quesadilla...and a lasagna. You got no crane and no clue how to run one...and he got no tree equipment and not the slightest clue how to do tree work. But cheers anywho. Belated Merry Christmas to y'all...including Jeffy :-( from your ole pal Treevet.
i guess ive been paying taxes on equipment i dont own. silly me. what happened dave did you fall out of your lift and land on your again. you have surfaced like the proverbial ground hog. none the less its good to hear your still alive.

i guess ive been paying taxes on equipment i dont own. silly me. what happened dave did you fall out of your lift and land on your again. you have surfaced like the proverbial ground hog. none the less its good to hear your still alive.
Tom...note to self...maybe he thinks I am the one without a brain....

dave, it must of killed you to take all this time away and not insult or threaten anyone.
Tom, when you get so bored while trapped inside this forum you have to venture onto my personal fb page...you prob gonna see me on here slapping you around a bit just for ole time's sake.

Ok. I found this old movie; this was the project I put the winch on the grapple for. I'll try to get some pics of it mounted on the tractor, with some closeups of the winch and hydraulic setup.

The anticipation is KILLING me!! :yes:

It's working now. YouTube takes a day before they put up a movie. This website wouldn't upload it, due to size.

Tom, when you get so bored while trapped inside this forum you have to venture onto my personal fb page...you prob gonna see me on here slapping you around a bit just for ole time's sake.
i loved it when you proclaimed on your personal page (which came up in my feed, i didnt go looking) that your new lift was the best investment you made, after you ridiculed everyone on this site for buying new equip, because they didnt know anything. proves that your cheese has slid off the cracker. slap me around all you want, thats really laughable also. have a nice day in the nati, where you are the resident tree god. and dont forget to post your customers names like it means anything to everyone on here.

I got banned for a few days back when I left after the 10 year old treeguy imposter/liar cried to the mods
No, you got banned by the administration for posting things you were told not to post. I'm glad you are back, but let's keep it nice, please.

I always thought you had good technical advice for folks. Let's stick to that kind of content, rather than starting another fight.

They had to put a baby sitter (mod) in charge of you boys? I call that progress. :)
I'm not in charge of anything. I'm just doing a job that needs to be done every now and then. I see my job as regulating the malcontents and name-callers in this forum. Is you volunteering for that empty position? We've pretty much weeded them out.

Mr. Moderator...mr. moderator....lol

Looks to me like you've been saving up your angst for too long. Don't come whining to me when somebody talks back to you.

No, you got banned by the administration for posting things you were told not to post. I'm glad you are back, but let's keep it nice, please.

I always thought you had good technical advice for folks. Let's stick to that kind of content, rather than starting another fight.

I'm not in charge of anything. I'm just doing a job that needs to be done every now and then. I see my job as regulating the malcontents and name-callers in this forum. Is you volunteering for that empty position? We've pretty much weeded them out.

Looks to me like you've been saving up your angst for too long. Don't come whining to me when somebody talks back to you.
Don't agree with much or any of your comment but in the whole of life...who really gives a rat's a$$. Not even really sure who you are. Saw that winch thing attached to a bobcat video. Are you a tree guy? Even my pal Tom could do that job. I used to be a moderator on a big forum...you are a baby sitter, likely for no pay just for self importance and control. I don't have any angst and have never "Whined" to a moderator in my life on any forum like everyone knows Acne Tree does/did all the time. So best to you and yours in 2023.

i loved it when you proclaimed on your personal page (which came up in my feed, i didnt go looking) that your new lift was the best investment you made, after you ridiculed everyone on this site for buying new equip, because they didnt know anything. proves that your cheese has slid off the cracker. slap me around all you want, thats really laughable also. have a nice day in the nati, where you are the resident tree god. and dont forget to post your customers names like it means anything to everyone on here.
C'mon Tom you came on my personal FB page which is fine with me and you don't say anything nasty ever. But I come back from this to catch up and ruffle a few feathers just for ole time's sake. Don't know what you mean by "posting my customer's names" except on my fb business page I do and it is for ADVERTISING son...told you that a meelion times. And yes I did buy a CMC 92hd Arborpro for around $200k and glad I did, have done tons of work with it. So I like to bust Quesidillo's butt like he busts everyone else's butt and I am really the only match for him.

Got a spare minute couple of days ago and did my big front yard oak cut backs prior to putting on a new roof this spring and while up there I cleaned out my difficult to reach chimney so I could start heating my house solely with my basement add on wood furnace like if have done for decades. Had a chimney fire last year and my fence caught on fire from it as a half ass job was done by a chimney co.

Nice neighborhood huh?

"Used to be" is probably the significant part of that statement. Lack of self control got you fired?
No Son, I got plenty of self control. That is why I am so successful. Credit score of 820. Very respectable net worth. High end tree service owner for over 5 decades...The forum ended, didn't get fired. It was the best forum of maybe 4 best on the internet began by Ekka or Eric Frye when the other 3 broke away from ASite. Real Arboriculture discussed on there and people from all over the world congregated there. The best of the best.

Don't feel bad about being a baby sitter tho. The guy that controls this thread and just began it is just a one trick pony and has disdain for arboriculture because ...he ain't that bright to comprehend the vast involvement of this profession. That is why he ridicules my involvement with Shigo. I didn't just study him from the time he came on the scene for decades...I actually knew him. But then I am likely way better at everything he does and worships as well. He has no family and this is his whole life is living (imprisoned in) this one little thread on a forum.

No Son, I got plenty of self control. That is why I am so successful. Credit score of 820. Very respectable net worth. High end tree service owner for over 5 decades...The forum ended, didn't get fired. It was the best forum of maybe 4 best on the internet began by Ekka or Eric Frye when the other 3 broke away from ASite. Real Arboriculture discussed on there and people from all over the world congregated there. The best of the best.

Don't feel bad about being a baby sitter tho. The guy that controls this thread and just began it is just a one trick pony and has disdain for arboriculture because ...he ain't that bright to comprehend the vast involvement of this profession. That is why he ridicules my involvement with Shigo. I didn't just study him from the time he came on the scene for decades...I actually knew him. But then I am likely way better at everything he does and worships as well. He has no family and this is his whole life is living (imprisoned in) this one little thread on a forum.

Lol. Omg you really are one bitter old cork sarker!! :laugh:

Best of luck with that!

The forum ended, didn't get fired.

I see. So you drove them out of business. "Don't feel bad about" that, it's in the past.
My only problem with your comments is that you are insulting everyone and glorifying your own accomplishments. Why do you feel the need to put other folks down?

It is very unbecoming for a successful man to put other folks down. All it does is make folks question your success and then return the insults with markup added.

Side note: nobody controls this thread. Every thread starts somewhere, and it's collective participants are what controls it. I see that you are currently trying to control it; fairly successfully, I would say. Others might argue that you are running it into the ground.

Latest posts

Back