New thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. He gleans it off the internet and regurgitates it here in attempt to impress us. A total joke.

There’s another thread somewhere where he’s giving advice on running a logging crew LOL.
Arborsite's very own tree service consultant.

To his defense he does know how to research and school us all on Osha and Ansi standards.

Arborsite's very own tree service consultant.

To his defense he does know how to research and school us all on Osha and Ansi standards.

Lol. Yeah, I’ve never been to an actual “tailgate safety meeting”, but I imagine that’s the kind of crap they lay down at those things lol.

Maybe our OLV could get a job working for Bartlett schooling other nerdy bastards! Haha

You guys need to clean this thread up a good bit. Cut back on the personal attacks, and stop the petty bickering. We are getting complaints.

Examples
holy sh!t, first time you have said something that even somewhat resembles agreeing with me!

I did have to wince a little for you at Pimples schooling you like that though. Ouch. Lol

dont let it go to your head. most of what you say is day old drivel.

All the insults, snide remarks, and personal attacks are unwelcome and also against our rules. Keep it nice please, or get ready for moderation to step in and go on a deletion/warning/banning spree.

If you disagree with someone, feel free to disagree. If you really think they are disreputable enough to earn your contemptuous responses, kindly keep them to yourself anyway. It is annoying to the other members to make us listen to your bickering, and it shows that you haven't enough respect for the forum membership to form our own opinions about whomever you oppose.

If they are worthy of your contempt, please exercise enough restraint to let us form that opinion on our own.

'Nuff said?

Angry Sasha Banks GIF by WWE

All the insults, snide remarks, and personal attacks are unwelcome and also against our rules. Keep it nice please, or get ready for moderation to step in and go on a deletion/warning/banning spree.

'Nuff said?

Lol, didn’t realize there were enough of us left for moderation to go on anything even remotely resembling a “spree”?:laugh:

It is still a beautiful day! I did not mean to start anything and I think Mike knows that. I am though one of the first CTSP guys, #00519, and have held thousands of "tail-gate safety " meetings so I do tend to point things out when I see them but I never mean to come off as the safety police. Now, that being said, let's talk about ' One Handing a Chainsaw'! :dancing:
Jeff :cheers:

Lol, didn’t realize there were enough of us left for moderation to go on anything even remotely resembling a “spree”?:laugh:
there wasnt much moderation when trivet attacked whoever he wanted on a regular basis. now that he has hipocrictally purchased a lift in reversal of all his rants against them, you dont hear a peep out of him. its actually pretty good come to reflect on it!

I still see dave around on facebook some, not much tho, maybe once in the last year
im guessing he has had a technological overload with this newfangled CMC and cant use a phone now?

It is still a beautiful day! I did not mean to start anything and I think Mike knows that. I am though one of the first CTSP guys, #00519, and have held thousands of "tail-gate safety " meetings so I do tend to point things out when I see them but I never mean to come off as the safety police. Now, that being said, let's talk about ' One Handing a Chainsaw'! :dancing:
Jeff :cheers:

No worries. I always appreciate constructive criticism. Working on becoming a ctsp myself.

Back