New To Me Stihl 051AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyboy553

Oakaholic
Reaction score
I picked this saw up about a month ago but haven't had the chance to play with it until today.
Seems to have a lot of power! All I did to it was put a new chain on(after I took the pics).
All in all not a bad saw for 200 bucks!

Oh! It even came with an owner's manual. These old ones have a complete parts list in them, which is kinda cool!

I think it should have a cover over the muffler. Any one know where I can find one? It is not the kind that wraps back in to the bottom of the handle.

It runs .404 chain and has a 25 inch bar.

Ted
View attachment 297647View attachment 297648View attachment 297649View attachment 297650View attachment 297651

Last edited:
051 muffler cover

I picked this saw up about a month ago but haven't had the chance to play with it until today.
Seems to have a lot of power! All I did to it was put a new chain on(after I took the pics).
All in all not a bad saw for 200 bucks!

Oh! It even came with an owner's manual. These old ones have a complete parts list in them, which is kinda cool!

I think it should have a cover over the muffler. Any one know where I can find one? It is not the kind that wraps back in to the bottom of the handle.

It runs .404 chain and has a 25 inch bar.

Ted
View attachment 297647View attachment 297648View attachment 297649View attachment 297650View attachment 297651

Keep checking on _bay. I get many parts on there for my Stihl's and other brands. If it's not advertised, you can always ask the sellers if the have one in stock. I've done that too. If no luck there, don't be surprised if someone here can help you. Good luck.
Arrow13

Latest posts

Back