New Toy Ford 1910 4x4 tractor with loader

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bohawg1

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Well i think i got a good deal on a tractor. THis guy had a 1910 4x4 tractor with loader for $4600.00/ well after making two trips to see and taking two older guys thats been around tractors more then me I brought her home for $4200.00. I cant find this tractor anyless then 7 or 8 thousand dollars . This thing also has a inloader. Only thing its got turf tires that arent in the best of shape. Has several plugs in them but they are holding air. The hood is dented some bu really over all seems to be a good one. Brought up two loads of wood to my shed in the bucket and climbed the hill good. Did i go wrong at all??? Anyone else have one and do they like it????

28.5 hp diesel with front loader. Sounds like a good deal to me. Here is how I haul fire wood with my front end loader.

attachment.php

Our 2120 4x4 has been a really good loader tractor ............I like the 4 cylinder diesel ........

Sounds like you got a steal on that tractor. 4200 Is cheap I wish I could find a deal like that.

PER A.S. RULES WHERE ARE THE PICS:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Beefie

Ultra....when did you get that?

Nice logging tractor with that little gizmo on the 3pt.

I used to run a 2120 at the campground I worked at. That tractor was a beast for its size. New owners came in and traded "up" for some newer New Holland. Made me really appreciate the ford even more, the NH blows.

Ill see if can get you some pics tomorrow. So far havent found anything wrong with it. Changed the oil and thats about it for now. Guy said you might want too. He said he got it for his tree service company but after he bought it they got a skidder or something so he decided to put up for sale. Said he was taking a loss for it but he needed it to go . Looks to be a good machine. I need to get my daughters camera to take pics. Thanks

Ill see if can get you some pics tomorrow. So far havent found anything wrong with it. Changed the oil and thats about it for now. Guy said you might want too. He said he got it for his tree service company but after he bought it they got a skidder or something so he decided to put up for sale. Said he was taking a loss for it but he needed it to go . Looks to be a good machine. I need to get my daughters camera to take pics. Thanks

I have a Ford 1910 at work.We've had it 22 yrs now,It is a great tractor,I think you stole it. The things you need to watch on the 1910 are, water in the hydro fluid,it is sits outside,they are known to get water in the fluid.Also since it has a loader,keep an eye on the engine block-to front frame bolts,Keep them tight! If they back off,they will strip the threads in the engine block,this isnt good.This is an aiisue with a lot of tractors,not just the 1910.Biggest things i dont like on it are its a pain to get on and off,its tight,and you really need to preheat the engine a while on the cold start,even in the summer.Hydraulic flow,and pressure are barely adequete as well.Its built pretty well though,and should perform good for you.

04ultra,very nice 2120,but you are seriously overloading the trailer you have it on,only 5 lugs wheels! 7000-7700 GVW at the most.My 1910 weighs 5400 with loader,and loaded tires,your 2120 has to be a lot heavier than that.I tow the 1910 on a 9900 GVWR and its a perfect match.

I have a Ford 1910 at work.We've had it 22 yrs now,It is a great tractor,I think you stole it. The things you need to watch on the 1910 are, water in the hydro fluid,it is sits outside,they are known to get water in the fluid.Also since it has a loader,keep an eye on the engine block-to front frame bolts,Keep them tight! If they back off,they will strip the threads in the engine block,this isnt good.This is an aiisue with a lot of tractors,not just the 1910.Biggest things i dont like on it are its a pain to get on and off,its tight,and you really need to preheat the engine a while on the cold start,even in the summer.Hydraulic flow,and pressure are barely adequete as well.Its built pretty well though,and should perform good for you.

04ultra,very nice 2120,but you are seriously overloading the trailer you have it on,only 5 lugs wheels! 7000-7700 GVW at the most.My 1910 weighs 5400 with loader,and loaded tires,your 2120 has to be a lot heavier than that.I tow the 1910 on a 9900 GVWR and its a perfect match.

Normally It rides on a heavy trailer ........Only had to pull it about a mile and other one was being used ........Not sure of the weight .......

Last edited:
Normally It rides on a heavy trailer ........Only had to pull it about a mile and other one was being used ........Not sure of the weight .......

Tractor data lists weight of the 2120 at 4500lbs so add the loader and skider and I think he'd be cutting it close with a 7K lb trailer.

The 1910 is listed at 3K lbs so with loader it shouldn't weight more than 4500 lbs. I would get some ag tires on it though.

yes that's a helluva deal! nice snag!!! take care of it and enjoy and remember it's not a toy , it's a tool (makes work easier and increases productivity).... atleast that's what I tell my wife :)

i promise you guys i will get you a pic., moved around more dirt today and then i took my rabbit dogs out... Busy. I did notice when i was going down the road really fast , in 4th gear going over to my fatherinlaw that it would pop out of gear, i think 4th gear. Not sure if that was just from bouncing alittle bit or what. Didnt have that problem only when i was running fast, Did that twice , once on the way over and once on the way back.. Other then that im really pleased with the Tractor......

Nice score on the little ford!! I've been lookin for a similar one myself, but have'nt seen any for less than $8-$9k!!

Yes thats the same price i was coming up with when i would see them on ebay and other places. I couldnt believe when i say it in our local bulletin board for that price. Well i have moved alot of dirty so far and moved some wood and it seems to be doing great. I was kinda worried cause i thought for that price got to be something wrong. I have kept a eye on the antifreeze and oil and everything looks good. So maybe god has blessed me, well i know he has. LIke i said only thing i noticed is when i was heading down the road i popped out of gear twice in fourth gear. Anyone know why? or is there a adjumstment ?? Yes the dash instruments have been replaces some, i have no tach but hoping to bid on one on ebay. The fuel gauge doesnt work either but little things like that i can replace. I have only temp. guage and my mind has left me but one other guage... Glow plugs work good. IT will lift dirt full bucket but if you get to big of a bite , it will not lift. Im use to using my father inlaws which is like a 50 hp . U usually have to ref the engine up good to lift but im learning and im very happy with this machine... Thanks and i promise i hope today i will get some pics. OH by the way i never mentioned that it has shelter across the top...

Latest posts

Back