new toys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treeslayer

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
My girlfriend isabel has bought me;
260 pro 18"
440 mag 24"
460 mag 24"
660 mag, 36" (now i got 2, 1 is a 24")
088 mag 36"
and a br420 mag blower to clean it all up with!
and a ht 75 is on the way so I can lay back and cut!:cool:

Dan is power porting me a 3120 now for grins and giggles, but what's should I get in the world of big saws, a jonserad?? give me some ideas.

(a 372pp is next)

does isabel,,,have more money laying around,,,

:D :blob2: theres a whole bunch of us who could use some new toys too,,,:p

I think his real girlfreind is Rosey. He made up the name Isabel so we didn't know that Rosey has figured out how to satisfy two of his needs, saws and well you can fill in the other.

Bill

Enjoy yur new toys, Treeslayer!
AND yur savings account!

I want one of these!

PS9010.jpg

New Toy's, Ha.

My new toy is a new snowblower. My Poulan 3400 AV will have to do, for all the chainsaw work, I do. My wife had a fit when I got my old Disston, up and running, painted up and found out I wasn't going to use it for anything, a man thing. OH well, all those saws and you can only use one at a time. Sounds like I've been paying too much attention to what my spouce says,or too much common sence. OK, talk to you guys later. Lewis.

one?????

Lewis, what about your backup saw for when your first saw gets pinched in? You're going to use a crowbar? A hammer and wedges? NOT! You are going to reach for the backup saw. You have to have at least two saws. You need to do a little more tree work and justify getting a third saw. :D

Back up saw.

Hi, geofore, I admit that a backup saw would be nice, and looking at all the threads on saws, here, has given me the saw bug. Don't use a saw much anymore. Just into looking for a couple saws to restore, for now, for a winter hobbie, when I can afford it. I leave the logging to those who can handle it and use my saw for small stuff, when it come along, like the ice and wind storms that pop up every once in a while and use around the yard, pruning, etc. OK, talk to you later, take care. Lewis.

PP3120

Treeslayer
I have your PP3120 in the box ready for shipment.
I did however run into a small problem.
It seems some dip sheat lost your address.
I did send you a PM but I never had a reply.
I also used the older style coil and flywheel. The saw will run at 12400 now and still 4 stroke on the high side.
Tell us how it runs against your new 088.
Later
Dan

Latest posts

Back