New Tradin' Post

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see a way to get back to the other forums from the new Tradin' Post. Am I just not seeing it? I also find it very confusing having other user's items show while looking at anothers items. I've been questioned about items that aren't even mine.

I don't see a way to get back to the other forums from the new Tradin' Post. Am I just not seeing it?

scroll to the bottom of the page and click arboristsite.com, or scroll to the top and click new posts. both will pull you back to the forum.
-Ralph, looking at the 2nd 1/2 of your question now

I also find it very confusing having other user's items show while looking at anothers items. I've been questioned about items that aren't even mine.

ok, I see what you are talking about. if I look at your listing, I see 3 pics at the bottom, with a link labeled, more > clicking that will show items listed by others. I see cutting scotts jug and piston and jazaks 044. if I didnt already know, I would have assumed them to be offered by you as well.

so, I can duplicate the problem, but cannot fix it. let's leave this post for Darin or DDM to see. It looks to me to be a rolling thumbnail series of all listed items. I agree that it is confusing.
-Ralph

Is there a wa to get a symbol put in the left hand column that tells when a new post has been added to that category, like there is on all the other subforums and posts on the rest of the site?

Dag Nab it! I made a bunch of worthless post just so I could get to the 50 post limit (even though I don't have nuthin' to sell). But thanks for the upgrade anyway! Looks great.

New Trading Post

How do I REMOVE a want ad? My three day listing is still posted several weeks later. No leads from AS viewers but great information posted on my thread in large equipment
ASV30 VS ASV50.

Is it just me or deos it seem like there are far less ads being posted since the new Trading post was made?

I have to agree, plus before there used to be discussion about the items where as now it is just an ad.

I have to admit I go there far less often then I did before.

I think part of it might be that since it is divided up into categories, you can't see everything at a glance. There's more browsing involved. Works great if you are looking for a specific item tho. Another thing I've noticed is that some folk aren't using the "wanted" category, they post a "wanted" ad to the "for sale" category of the item they are wanting (if that makes any sense).

Ian

This is all wonderful, I'm sure, but where in the heck have you hidden the trading post? I've looked under every bush and can't find it. Does this mean I can't ask for parts where most people lurk? This really seems like killing a fly with a sledgehammer to me. Sorry if this upsets anyone, but this place was complicated enough as it was, and as several have said, there is a lot less selling and buying activity this way.

But once again, WHERE IS the trading post?

Jim, frustrated in Maine

This is all wonderful, I'm sure, but where in the heck have you hidden the trading post? I've looked under every bush and can't find it. Does this mean I can't ask for parts where most people lurk? This really seems like killing a fly with a sledgehammer to me. Sorry if this upsets anyone, but this place was complicated enough as it was, and as several have said, there is a lot less selling and buying activity this way.

But once again, WHERE IS the trading post?

Jim, frustrated in Maine

Try this link:http://www.arboristsite.com/pp-classifieds/

Or you can go to the AS home page, scroll down to the "equipment forums" catogory, then select "tradin' post".

Latest posts

Back