New video with my MS170 - how's my starting and cutting look?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He needs more power in the 170. He needs to drill some holes even with his exhaust ports so it has more breathing room and wont need to muff mod it

Yes, I'm already jealous of that sexy MS170 you have. Thats a reall piss rev'er. I wish I had a pro saw worthy of that. I'll lose my mind once you become certified. Untill then learn to sharpen your chain.
Sharpening chains is easy. Put it on backwards and lightly touch it to ur concrete steps at wot. Then put chain on its regular direction to make the cut. **** i forgot in the deep woods big rocks and fill top block works as sharpening hones too

Just tuned in here a bit back, and got sucked into all the episodes of the First (recent) AS Wannabe Celebrity Roast. Where's Lisa?

Could you see this as an episode on "Big Bad Wood"?

Sharpening chains is easy. Put it on backwards and lightly touch it to ur concrete steps at wot. Then put chain on its regular direction to make the cut. **** i forgot in the deep woods big rocks and fill top block works as sharpening hones too
also wait till it sparks a couple times then it's right shatp

When he figures out how to make square chain with a round file I'd say he figured chain out. Until then he probably should invest in a silvey. After all he's not afraid to spend money to buy the best. Hence the reason he owns a ms 170.

Back