New video with my MS170 - how's my starting and cutting look?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Upcoming videos

1. Showing off my gladiator pants
2. Felling the tree next to my house
3. Falling the 36 inch Oak in my neighbors yard with my 170. We agreed on a price of $1250
4. Showing off my enrollment documents for BC felling course

Why do you need a piece of paper to deem you are a compentent faller? Im sure there are big hard woods in Charlotte you could fall... why go to BC?

$1250 for one tree, you'd probably make more money removing back yard trees then becoming a BC faller. You could probably knock out 1-2 trees a day and work your way up to 3 and 4 once you hire another hand.

Upcoming videos

3. Falling the 36 inch Oak in my neighbors yard with my 170. We agreed on a price of $1250
When you gunna port your saw? Its pretty easy to do to make more power

Upcoming videos

I'm so excited . you can screw off any time now

Upcoming videos

those pants wont be no good when that tree falls on ur house and you **** you pants

Ask your neighbor for some money up front so you can buy a bigger bar for that ms170 and send it to master mind before you start that job. Let him know you will be running a 36" bar and you want a special 4 tooth sprocket. Then you'll be ready

Upcoming videos

I am going to laugh my azz off and piss my pants if that tree goes the wrong way and levels your neighbors house

Ask your neighbor for some money up front so you can buy a bigger bar for that ms170 and send it to master mind before you start that job. Let him know you will be running a 36" bar and you want a special 4 tooth sprocket. Then you'll be ready
It needs a race port jug and a pipe. Plus a k&n cold air intake too

If you need me to come down and help just send me a plane ticket. And I'll bring my little 2095turbo. I hope to get a big saw some day.

what he needs to do is spen money on a bigger saw with a bigger bar so it makes it alittle more saffer but still

Back