New years resoultion.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loadthestove

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Just curious as to what others resolutions for the new year are.I resolved not to buy any new toys this year.car,truck, new rhino, bigger camper,etc.
Small purchases dont count..IE,,new saw or other must have items for home use

Wife wants a new car and I want to keep ours (its paid for)I like being nearly debt free..Other than our mortage we owe no one and hopefully we can keep it that way.

+1 on the debt. We burned our mortgage this past Oct. I think I'll build a 40X72 pole shed, and get it paid for in about 3 yrs. My resolution is to have 1/3 or more of the money saved before we start building sometime before fall 2011.

This year sees the end to my credit card debt, as well as my excessive spending. I'm resolving to keep my truck I bought in September for more than 4.5 months (the amount of time I kept the 2010 BMW I bought before that). Spending is going to be cut wwwwwwwwwway back and savings increased exponentially. If I do all of this I should be able to keep my girlfriend around long enough to get engaged to her by next New Year.

1) Get back into shape.
2) Get my wood supply setup again for 2011 burning season.
3) Get my Ford Ranger back up and running.
4) Pay off my credit card debt.
5) Spend more time w/ my family (last but not least).

My resolutions are:

1) Get the remaining wood split and stacked.

2) Loose about 10 pounds before my 40th birthday in June.

3) Get a start on my LOONNNGGGG term FJ40 landcruiser rebuild.

4) Oh yes and the one that should really be first is build a new kitchen for my wife.

Process the wood I have in the backyard
pi$$ off the wife by bringing home more wood before I get the other stuff processed
Quit smoking
Get my parents estates closed, what a nightmare this exec. stuff has been
become more self reliant, more than i am already

Jeff

My resolution is to enjoy every day to it's fullest.:rockn:

I retired last March and it's the best gig I've ever had. Without trying I:
1. Lost 15 pounds by walking doggah 3.5 miles a day and playing 18 holes of golf every day, (weather permitting) which is another 6.5 miles of walking.

2nqhdsi.jpg

2. Got my handicap down to a low of 3, played to a 4 almost all summer.

3. Won the club championship.

4. Played 150 rounds of golf.

Life is good.;)

Since the weather is now cold, I am trying to become a lumberjack. (heavy sarcasm):hmm3grin2orange:

1. Read Bible more each day and spend more time in prayer.
2. Spend more time with family and take a few family camping trips.
3. Cut and split 30 cords of wood to fill my woodshed/retired carport by June.
4. Sell said 30 cords of wood next winter.
5. Fix the garage door.

Latest posts

Back