Newest addition 241c-m

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got nothing either. Unless I had the saw in hand I don't have any further suggestions. Try the new carb and see what happens.

Both the AutoTune and the mTronic will go bezerk if one of their sensors aren't working.
The M-Tronic system is therefore trying to adapt all over the place, yet to no avail.

Therefore at least the AutoTune Diagnostic Tool has a sensor diagnostic test procedure, as a starter.

The smaller the saw is, the less forgiving the electronic carburetor control is. More demands on sensors and actuators, so the adaptive algorithm can do it's job.

That's what were thinking. I'll call the local guys and see if the carb is in. At least I don't feel so bad replacing parts, even if they are expensive, since I basically got this saw for less than a couple hundred bucks in work.
Ya and u will have a spare parts carb too. Wonder how much the solenoid vs the carb is?

Yep. First tank. She was still hunting around. She's stronger now. I'll have a scary vid to put up tomorrow if the weather cooperates.
I love seeing that Husqvarna bar on it, too.
She sounds much more aggressive in person. Might be the acoustics.
Still has the slight bog, tho. I wonder what is causing it. But I am afraid to fiddle with it now :(

Yeah, when I have cause to pull her apart again, I'll remove the gasket and raise the xfers. Right now, thou, she's in a good place.That Husqvarna bar started life at 18". I knew I would have to cut the butt off of it and lose an inch or more. Turns out it was less work than I thought, she went from 72DL to 70. So that thing is pulling about 17" of bar on that v id.

Yeah, when I have cause to pull her apart again, I'll remove the gasket and raise the xfers. Right now, thou, she's in a good place.That Husqvarna bar started life at 18". I knew I would have to cut the butt off of it and lose an inch or more. Turns out it was less work than I thought, she went from 72DL to 70. So that thing is pulling about 17" of bar on that v id.
Yes it sounds great in the cut. Imagine what about 185 psi and more intake and transfer duration is gonna do?

Those of you who have 241's and have watched the video, would you say that this is about normal performance for these saws?

Latest posts

Back