• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB Husqvarna 550xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought a saw from him earlier this year, great saw and great seller! Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does have the card in the box. I assume your local dealer will work with you. One of the reasons I like the 550s is due to the very few issues they have. I understand why people like warranties but I never buy anything if I think I'll be using it. With all the information out there I just soon find another model with fewer issues

The autotune is the reason I am concerned about the warranty. I'm not really sold on it and have heard of a few problems that require a dealer with specialized equipment to diagnose and repair. Thanks

There have been a few issues. Very few for the number out there and it seems most of the issues were early on and by far more with the 562. And the issues haven't been auto tune associated as much as it was issues with the carbs.

I appreciate the info! There's always problems with new technology until they get the bugs worked out. It still takes the proper diagnostic equipment that the dealer has and I would guess a carb on an auto tune ain't cheap! This seems like a really good deal and Im giving it serious consideration. Thanks again for the info!

Latest posts

Back