• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell NIB Husqvarna 550xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mesupra

mesupra

Mainer
It does have the card in the box. I assume your local dealer will work with you. One of the reasons I like the 550s is due to the very few issues they have. I understand why people like warranties but I never buy anything if I think I'll be using it. With all the information out there I just soon find another model with fewer issues

woodbutcher56

woodbutcher56

ArboristSite Operative
The autotune is the reason I am concerned about the warranty. I'm not really sold on it and have heard of a few problems that require a dealer with specialized equipment to diagnose and repair. Thanks

woodbutcher56

woodbutcher56

ArboristSite Operative
I appreciate the info! There's always problems with new technology until they get the bugs worked out. It still takes the proper diagnostic equipment that the dealer has and I would guess a carb on an auto tune ain't cheap! This seems like a really good deal and Im giving it serious consideration. Thanks again for the info!

Latest posts