• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NIB Husqvarna 562XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quattro90

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
NIB Husqvarna 562XP 20" Bar & Chain 2017 mfg date. Box is completely unopened the saw is new. Includes 20" Husqvarna Power Match bar large mount and Husqvarna Full Chisel chain (608 00 00-46 & 5018425-72)

$625

Located in 46033

100% positive feedback rating on eBay. PM for any questions.

Attachments

• DSC_0649.JPG
    DSC_0649.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 114
  • DSC_0651.JPG
    DSC_0651.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 113
  • DSC_0652.JPG
    DSC_0652.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 115
  • DSC_0653.JPG
    DSC_0653.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 114
  • DSC_0654.JPG
    DSC_0654.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 113
I've had a number of PM's and here are some of the FAQ's:

-Yes, I'll ship insured on FedEx, UPS, & USPS for whatever the actual cost will be.
-Yes, I'll accept trades for 70cc saws. Looking specifically for Stihl MS441C-M & MS461C but will consider HusqaRed 372XP or 2172 if gently used or new condition. Not really familiar with Dolmar, but feel free to share what you have.
Yes, I'll sell just as PHO.

Any other questions feel free to just PM! :)

What part of India a are you located...I am in Muncie/Yorktown area...

Nice saw! I’m surprised it hasn’t sold yet. If I didn’t just buy one, I would take it. GLWS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice saw! I’m surprised it hasn’t sold yet. If I didn’t just buy one, I would take it. GLWS

Thanks. I'm not sure why either. I guess I'll need to just take her out of the box run a dozen tanks through her. Then toss her down the stairs and into the wood pile a few times in order to sell it?

Thanks. I'm not sure why either. I guess I'll need to just take her out of the box run a dozen tanks through her. Then toss her down the stairs and into the wood pile a few times in order to sell it?

Maybe people are just waiting for their tax returns. Idk

Your right there. Let it ride in truck bed too . GLWS

Latest posts

Back