nice day to gather some wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dustyw

Dustyw

ArboristSite Operative
I hate the part of winter when it warms up and everything get sloppy. I wish it could stay like this for a while

Dustyw

Dustyw

ArboristSite Operative
Thanks for all the compliments on the coot. I am in celina ohio. The coot works great for getting wood. Full time 4 wheel drive,4 wheel steering, and it pivots in the middle. I can usually ran about anything over that gets in my way.

Blazin

Blazin

Addicted to ArboristSite
Thanks for all the compliments on the coot. I am in celina ohio. The coot works great for getting wood. Full time 4 wheel drive,4 wheel steering, and it pivots in the middle. I can usually ran about anything over that gets in my way.

There's two for sale by me, they're both basket cases with no motors for $2500. Sounds a bit steep, even though they are pretty rare.

Iska3

Iska3

Addicted to ArboristSite
Nice Ride. A real wood getter for sure. Looks like you picked a good day to get out there. Might be gitting a little more snow out your way and going toward the East.

Dustyw

Dustyw

ArboristSite Operative
Hey blazin that sound real sttep for 2 basket cases. I gave somewere around $700 for mine, but that was 6 years and about $3500 ago. Complete tear down and resto took about 2 years to complete, but definetly well worth it.

Latest posts