Nice score

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welder56

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
went to a stihl dealer this morning way out in the province expecting to come home with a 044 crankcase.... And this is what I came home with (I'll post a separate picture from my phone )

Bought it all for $140. From what I seen at a glance there was 4-5 044/440s , a nos ms270 (missing piston and cylinder from what I can see through it all) a couple 034/036 cases and parts, a ms361, a bigger saw than the 044 (haven't checked to hard to see what it is), looks like 2 026's, looks like two concrete saws, cylinders, nuts/bolts, ms250, 024 parts, 029, and 028, cranks, OEM Pistons .... And the list seems to go on... All stihl stuff

Couldn't believe it

It just so happens I got enough room to store that in my shop if you need to hide it from any thieves they might be lurking around here.

It was CDN :) gonna organize the pile and make an inventory of it. He wanted $100 honestly. I gave him what was in my wallet knowing he was a good guy giving me a smoking deal

Congrats.

Reminds me of the time my uncle gathered up all his old Husky's he had wore out over the years ( lots of 254's, 61's and 266's) and GAVE them to the local Husqvarna dealer. Meanwhile I owned a 254 and 262. I was not impressed.

Whats with all the excitment its only a bunch of Stihl junk. Now if it were husky stuff.......

he was a great old fella. Said he was tired of tripping over the boxes that no one wants, unless it's basically free. He said he he had a good feeling about me and that he knew I could get these parts to more people than he could.

Latest posts

Back