• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold No longer available.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GCJenks204

GCJenks204

ArboristSite Operative
I find myself with 2 70CC saws and I don't need two (realistically don't need either...) and am going to offer them up for sale.

Saw #1 Brand New in Box Still MS441CM-VW Arctic. Was picking up some 261 Arctics at the dealer and he had this NIB Arctic so I brought it home too.

Price is $950USD plus Actual Shipping. Depending on where you are shipping will likely be in the $60 to $75 range. Warranty has not yet been registered and will be in the purchasers name if bought before I submit the warranty forms back to the dealer.

Saw #2 MMWS044 with 440 tank handle Ported by Randy in fall of 2015 I received it January 2016 and have about 2 tanks of 40:1 Trufuel through it.

Price is $700USD plus Actual Shipping.

See pics below:

GCJenks204

GCJenks204

ArboristSite Operative
I find myself with 2 70CC saws and I don't need two (realistically don't need either...) and am going to offer them up for sale.

Saw #1 Brand New in Box Still MS441CM-VW Arctic. Was picking up some 261 Arctics at the dealer and he had this NIB Arctic so I brought it home too.

Price is $950USD Including Shipping to Canada or Lower 48US. Depending on where you are shipping will likely be in the $60 to $75 range. Warranty has not yet been registered and will be in the purchasers name if bought before I submit the warranty forms back to the dealer.

Saw #2 MMWS044 with 440 tank handle Ported by Randy in fall of 2015 I received it January 2016 and have about 2 tanks of 40:1 Trufuel through it.

Price is $725USD including Shipping in Canada or Lower 48US.

See pics below:

Weekend bump with updated pricing in BOLD above.

GCJenks204

GCJenks204

ArboristSite Operative
Someone out there just got a tax refund that is burning a hole in their pocket. We should trade and you can burn sone fuel in one of these instead...

Bobby2

Bobby2

ArboristSite Lurker
Someone out there just got a tax refund that is burning a hole in their pocket. We should trade and you can burn sone fuel in one of these instead...
I may be interested in the 044. Would you post the serial # so I can check if it's a 10mm or 12mm? Would you show us the compression as well? Thanx for the chance to buy your saws. Did you have the saw ported?

ri chevy

ri chevy

ArboristSite Guru
If it saw#2, then it says it is a MMWS. Ported by mastermind himself. Good deal. Maybe Randy could jump in and may know the answers to you questions.
You shouldn't have any issues with the saw.

dustinwilt68

dustinwilt68

Addicted to ArboristSite
That is a 12mm 044, I spoke to Randy myself about it, very nice saw, this is as good a deal as comes along, no waiting to get it ported and if you subtract the cost of the port you are buying a nice 044 for $375.00. That is 1 heck of a deal. GLWS.