No more Ebay

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have it that bad, but in last few minutes I bought
a Stihl EDT 5 tach, off of e-bay.

CertifiedFunds said:
Cant stand it I bought a MS 170. Three saws in less than 24 Hrs.

decent little saws forwhat they are. I have a 170 and a 017
-Ralph

Whats everyone think of this buy ? I just bought a new out of the box 28" stihl es bar for forty bucks plus 16 bucks shipping. I thought I got a pretty good deal on it. Whats a new 28" es bar list for ??

Sounds pretty good, I recently got a 20" for £24 which retails at £39 over here so over $70 maybe. On that basis what you've paid for a 28" sounds really good.

Hotline

We really need a Chainsaws anonymous(CSA) Hotline.
You know ....your on ebay and ya' start shaking and breaking out in sweats..............

Scooterbum said:
We really need a Chainsaws anonymous(CSA) Hotline.
You know ....your on ebay and ya' start shaking and breaking out in sweats..............

Meh, I gave up on ebay. Too many crazy buyers, (not saying any in this thread), too much up in the air, too many questions. Good for resto parts though.

CertifiedFunds said:
Cant stand it I bought a MS 170. Three saws in less than 24 Hrs.

There is a guy on Ebay trying to sell MS170's under the premise of a divorce. I always ask him how many wives he has but he never responds. It also amazes me what they bring over dealer prices.

Bill

Ugh

I'm with ya dude. I only had 3 saws when I started coming to this site... Look what I've got now in only a couple months... Eh, least they hold their resale right??? lmao... :rock:

ciscoguy01 said:
I'm with ya dude. I only had 3 saws when I started coming to this site... Look what I've got now in only a couple months... Eh, least they hold their resale right??? lmao... :rock:

Nice collection of saws! :popcorn:

Bill G said:
There is a guy on Ebay trying to sell MS170's under the premise of a divorce. I always ask him how many wives he has but he never responds. It also amazes me what they bring over dealer prices.

Bill

Yeah, it always says DIVORCE WARS.
That the guy?
I have seen at least 3 listings.
Pretty good marketing idea, albeit dishonest. :)

I started with 2. 028 039. Ebayed the 039, bought an 064, 044, 084. Wow! On Weds, I bought a nice looking MS660 off a dealer in Wis. Arrives today according to the UPS tracking #. I can't wait. I will probably sell the 064. I know that is against the rules as you only collect, never reduce. I will buy bars and stuff with the $! It's bad.:cheers:

Back