No more STIHL jokes!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mowoodchopper

Polar Bear
Reaction score
Well I guess I have to stop making the occasional Stihl jab!
I wanted a good Stihl just because thats what I started out with and kinda got away from them. I found a super nice 034 from a guy on here and it should be on the way! I did a few searches and it sound like the 034 is pretty well liked!

Well I guess I have to stop making the occasional Stihl jab!
I wanted a good Stihl just because thats what I started out with and kinda got away from them. I found a super nice 034 from a guy on here and it should be on the way! I did a few searches and it sound like the 034 is pretty well liked!
The 034's a damn good saw, don't let anyone tell ya any different. :cheers:

I hope so I did quite a bit of checking and I decided if I wanted one to keep a while the 034 would be a good choice!
Yep...you'll like it! My first STIHL was a 034. I was hooked from that saw on.

The guy who took it out of my truck at a gas station one day must of also thought it was a good saw, to take a chance on getting his ass kicked for it.

I'm a committed Husky man... or so I thought. Was looking around my garage 1 day and happened 2 notice that I had more Stihl stuff then Husky. How did it happen?

I can complain about 1 thing tho... Air filter, man u gotta clean the stihl's all the time.

Back