no parts for stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepman

Reaction score
have a stihl ms441, dropped limb across saw broke the plastics and bent handlebar. went to local stihl dealer to get new parts, they say parts are not avail anymore, is this guy stroking me or what? popular saw plastics have to be aval can't be out of production already or am i sol

Don't feel to bad, you can't find Husky parts on the shelf here either. We have outstanding Stihl dealers that would have those parts to you in a jiffy.

"Plastics for a Four-Forty-One" sounds a lot like "Plastics for a Oh-Forty-One"

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

I just went and ordered parts for a 21 year old saw Monday at local saw shop and there here today (new old stock); they wanted new parts for there saw

I think this is a communication error like saw troll stated.

441 and 041 especially over the phone are easily screwed up.

Either way the parts you're looking for your saw are available, but it's understandable if the
dealer didn't have them in stock.

I'd call them back and double check if they understood MS441, and not 041.
If they still give you the same answer, GTFO.

I just went and ordered parts for a 21 year old saw Monday at local saw shop and there here today (new old stock); they wanted new parts for there saw

The parts I'm picking up here this afternoon were below (price) what you see on freebay (used parts) and were new old stock Stihl Parts :msp_smile:

Back