No Sleep!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was opposite for me!

valium, alcohol made me agitated. (but pass-out at least)
Coffee, smokes made me sleepy and calm, 40 mugs a day!

What Landys have you got?

Just a disco 200 tdi. Wanted the comforts. Its a propper workhorse though: shooting wagon, fishing, towing trailers, logging. Couldnt be without it and mechanically its quite simple so easy to fix.
On the lookout for a series project at the mo but they`re silly money. FIL has a series 2 which i hope someday will be mine.

Every tried melatonin or ZMA (zinc/magnesium supp)? ZMA helps me fall asleep quickly. Melatonin is good stuff too. In addition to helping most people sleep, it is a powerful antioxidant. Both are pretty widely available and cheap.

thanks for the thoughts!

Never really got past coffee and beer, but now I am 'normal', I take a multi vitamin supp, and yes it has zinc, magnesium and melatonin.
I wonder how much magnesium gets in my skin from chainsaw parts, and zinc from fencing?!:cheers:

Just a disco 200 tdi. Wanted the comforts. Its a propper workhorse though: shooting wagon, fishing, towing trailers, logging. Couldnt be without it and mechanically its quite simple so easy to fix.
On the lookout for a series project at the mo but they`re silly money. FIL has a series 2 which i hope someday will be mine.

I remember in 1996 ish?, a film came out featuring lots of 2s and 2a's. Think it was 'ace ventura'.
Americans bought 1000,s of landys as they were really trendy there.

Have done 2 series 1, 1 2a and 1 2b. They are still quite cheap here, and not too rusty.

Best 2a had a hydraulic winch running off the gearbox overdrive. i used to park against a big stump and winch whole trees up steep slopes.
ah, Life as a charcoal burner!:cheers:

Not working brings out my insomnia really bad... And it brings out my love handles.:chainsaw: I have to lose this winter weight!

A disturbed sleep pattern really sucks... People that don't have it don't understand what it's like... And most don't really care in my experience.

It makes life tougher to function in a 8:00 to 4:30 world.:dizzy:

thanks for the thoughts!

Never really got past coffee and beer, but now I am 'normal', I take a multi vitamin supp, and yes it has zinc, magnesium and melatonin.
I wonder how much magnesium gets in my skin from chainsaw parts, and zinc from fencing?!:cheers:

You've got to look at the forms of the minerals, and vitamins. 95% of multi vitamins on the market are pure ####e that go right through your system and are not absorbed. Multis is the biggest scam that is based on generally poor understanding. Of course I'm not saying this is true of you, but do take a good look and do a little research.

This is the king of multis. Check the forms of the vites against what you've got.

http://relentlessimprovement.com/catalog/ortho-core.htm

Also, when I can't sleep, I concentrate on deep breathing and before I know it i'm waking up next morning. Good luck!

You've got to look at the forms of the minerals, and vitamins. 95% of multi vitamins on the market are pure ####e that go right through your system and are not absorbed. Multis is the biggest scam that is based on generally poor understanding. Of course I'm not saying this is true of you, but do take a good look and do a little research.

This is the king of multis. Check the forms of the vites against what you've got.

Also, when I can't sleep, I concentrate on deep breathing and before I know it i'm waking up next morning. Good luck!

cheers. Will look for locally. Funny that I know complex nature of plant nutrition but little about humans!:clap:

So far my best sleep aid has been prescription Ambien, works great, not addictive and no side effects effect for dry mouth the first couple of weeks.

It was opposite for me!

valium, alcohol made me agitated. (but pass-out at least)
Coffee, smokes made me sleepy and calm, 40 mugs a day!

What Landys have you got?

Any kind of pain killer or sleep aid makes me tired but unable to fall asleep. Except a big seroquil and pills really wear yo out the next day. I hate em.

northern lights, hazes of various flavors, many kinds of kush,skunk.... dada dada dada they all get the job done supremely!

Shame...I can't take it...warfarin

Get old. I fall asleep watching tv now. Actually, I have always been a light sleeper, so I need the routine of reading in bed for a little bit. Just don't read any really scary books.

I find that when I'm not moving around ie...cutting wood and other things around here my sleep suffers. Are you doing anything for exerciser? I also get more depressed just sitting around.

Dan

2 or 3 beers and 30 minutes reading the political views forum on here. You'll be out in no time.

I seldom get more than 5-6 hours a night, can function for a few sub 3 hour nights but if I get more than 3 nights of that in a row Im a chainsaw zombie.

You get used to it, Ive been like this since I can remember. Would rather not of course!

Good sex helps. Hell, even bad sex helps. Wait, there is no such thing as bad sex.

I wonder if Mrs K42 is gonna read this? Honey, I can't sleep!

I tried some four locos today just because they are going to be gone soon.

Well, I think it was a bad idea. 1:30am and im wired,gay!!

Why do people like that stuff??????

Back