• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Non auto tune xpg Husqvarna

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevetheboatguy

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I have been kicking around buying a 562xpg. But I would rather have a regular carb.
I already have a 372xpg and I love it. I'm just looking for a smaller xpg to go along with it.
I would rather have a project, but I'm open to runner's or even a new left over.

Steven

Very limited offerings for a heated handle saw in the US, these are all I am aware of:

Husqvarna 550xpg, AutoTune

Dolmar 5105H, regular old school carb. I had one of these, built like a tank, IMO, great firewood saw with Heated handles.

Stihl MS261 Arctic, not easily found, but they are out there new from Canada.

Or if anyone has any 357-359 xpg parts. That may work too. I just picked up a non g model 359.

Just let me know if anyone has anything.

Steven

I appreciate the heads up, but I'm trying to stay around the 60cc range. This one is going to be for my dad. He liked running my 357 so I'm just trying to work something up for a surprise.

Steven

Back